Grouse Mountain Lodge
Tee Times / Reservations1-800-392-9795
The Ultimate Montana Lodging Experience.
Situated along the 18th hole of the Whitefish Lake Golf Club, Grouse Mountain Lodge is the ideal location to book your next golf outing. Our lodge is an elegant yet rustic structure inspired by the great hotels in Glacier National Park. Features include: 144 guest rooms, an inviting lobby highlighted by a grand river-rock fireplace, indoor pool and sauna, two outdoor hot tubs, fitness center, business center, gift shop, meeting/event space for groups of up to 300 people and the genuine hospitality you'd expect from a world-class Montana resort.
Guests can enjoy casual dining and cocktails at Logan’s, which is open daily for breakfast, lunch & dinner and features a superb wine list and great selection of local craft beers. Outdoor dining is also available on the deck and patio overlooking the 18th hole of the Whitefish Lake Golf Course.
Customized group rates and packages are available for 12 or more golfers. Call (877) 223-0742 for more information on group rates.
- One night’s lodging at Grouse Mountain Lodge in a well-appointed king or two queen hotel room.
- 18 Holes of Golf at one of the many world class courses in Northwest Montana for two.
- Golf cart for two.
- $25 Meal Credit for Logan’s, which is conveniently located in the Grouse Mountain Lodge Lobby.
- Complimentary Airport and/or Amtrak shuttle.
- On-request complimentary shuttle service to and from Downtown Whitefish.
Prices subject to change. Price is per person, per day, based on two golfers per room. Non-golfer and child rates available upon request. Call for a quote for the other 9 championship golf courses in the beautiful Flathead Valley! Discounted rates available for additional non-package nights.
There are no reviews for this lodging. Be the first to add a review.